I can finally mention a little more of what I’m model stitching but you’ll have to wait until January 6th to see the first months release, but I know if you love Faby Reilly designs you will love this 12 part sal.
Join this Stitch-ALong to stitch & finish the Anthea Calendar!
By the end of this SAL, you will have stitched a different design (70 x 70 stitches) for each of the 12 months. It will be a floral calendar, featuring a mixture of revisited Faby Reilly Designs favourites as well as brand new designs. The finishing options are very varied, so they are left to your own preference: each design can be framed, mounted on a board, finished as a pin-keep, or made into a little cushion. You can also decide to stitch all the months on 1 single piece of fabric and display them in one large frame.
WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP, you will immediately get a downloadable PDF with all the information you need to get started:
- a detailed shopping list
- a schedule page with all SAL dates
- a layout page with a suggestion of how to place each section on the fabric
- a special stitch tutorial page for all those used in this SAL
- Zweigart Belfast 32ct (or 28ct) linen
- DMC stranded cotton
- DMC Diamant metallic threads
- Mill Hill beads
- 6mm sequins
ONCE THE SAL HAS STARTED (on 6th January 2020), you will also get a PDF pattern which includes:
- a 70 x 70 stitches chart for each of the 12 sections to be stitched (every month, on the 1st Monday of the month)
- a key and a printable thread card specific to that section
THIS PROJECT USES:
- full cross stitch
- backstitch (with some fractional stitches)
- special stitches (10 different types, including French knot)
- Blog: do visit the #AntheaSAL dedicated Blog article – you’ll find regular updates and tips as you go along.
- Facebook Group: if you’re on Facebook, don’t forget to join the Faby Reilly Designs SAL group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FRDSALS/ where I’ll be at hand to give advice & support (if needed), to give you stitching tips & answer questions about this SAL, and of course to thoroughly enjoy looking at your beautiful work as it progresses!
(Obviously, it is NOT COMPULSORY to join this group in order to join the SAL – I’m also available over email or via the contact form)
If you want to stitch this pretty Calendar and perhaps use this opportunity to learn new techniques, JOIN US NOW !!!